College is the time when we experiment, make friends for life, do internships and give competitive exams. We, at Pedagoge, believe it’s much more than just that, it’s your chance to learn how to hustle and be someone who stands out from the crowd. Pedagoge is a brand that innovates for the millennials and we need young students who understand the value of disruptive innovation.
You could be someone we’re looking for, here’s a small checklist:
- Are you an excellent communicator?
- Can you create a web of connections?
- Have a strong sense of belief?
Pedagoge wants someone who can
- Be a marketing maverick and design outreach campaigns
- Conceptualize and execute events in or around your campus
- Be a part of our digital marketing campaigns and learn how the web works
- Share experiences that matter to students and creates an impact on their lives
- Use snapchat and be crazy enough to get eyeballs rolling
- Talk to the student community about the Pedagoge brand and let them know we can help!
The 4 weeks of marketing mayhem has been divided into 6 levels. Clear each level to unlock the next and stay in the race of becoming the ultimate Student Ambassador.
To all the Chosen Ones, Pedagoge gives you
- Opportunity to get interviews with any 4 NASSCOM 10,000 backed start-ups
- Cash Prize and merchandise for top performers
- An opportunity to be mentored by Founders and Co-Founders of fast growing start-ups at the NASSCOM Startup Warehouse in Kolkata
- Letter of recommendations for those who survive the entire program
- E-Citation of participation for all students
Student Eligibility Criteria
- Undergraduate students looking for a headstart in their career and have snapchat-ing experience.
- We look for students with a proactive attitude to hustle and innovate.
- Should have the ability to communicate and network effectively.
Get ready for your chance to showcase your talent.